Margoconsulting - aka Margoconseil - is a leading consulting company providing IT services.
Created in 2005 in Paris, Margoconsulting is known as one of the best quality service provider.
We rank number one with investment banks in terms of consulting quality. We work in partnership with our clients helping them to create agile and outstanding information systems and we are pioneers on many complex issues, with high financial and technological added values.
We look for people with a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees. Our consultants really appreciate the trust we have in them and the career evolution we offer them through ambitious and stimulating projects.
The role provides the opportunity to participate in the development of a new strategic CRM reporting solution over the next 24 months. This new application will make use of the latest web technologies to satisfy the high expectations in terms of responsiveness and volume of data.
The long term strategic solution will be to integrate the application into the Investment Bank’s Global Credit Risk systems, consisting already of a number of high-profile global web applications, with a user base running to several thousands. Once the application is in production, in addition to the continuing development work, the candidate will be expected to assist with support queries/investigations.
The team is presently split across London and Poland, however involves working with people globally.
· Under the guidance of a Development Team Leader, work directly with allocated Project Managers, Business Analysts and external IT and business teams to implement change requests and new features
· Design and implement new front-end functionality using HTML5 and Angular JS
· Take responsibility for changes that go through multiple tiers from the browser through to the back-end databases by collaborating with other developers
· Write middle-tier code to implement business logic
· Write and amend stored procedures in the Oracle databases
· Utilize standards, architectures, and processes to ensure that all code and development practices conform to company guidelines and industry best practices
· Participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle, following stringent rules and procedures for testing and promoting code in compliance with company change control processes
· Show ability to be an effective team member working closely with colleagues from multiple teams and disciplines, bringing added value to the team.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
· Show understanding of good project planning practices and team management processes
THE POSITION REQUIRES:
· A core web developer
· Fluent English both written and spoken
· Experience with AngularJS including memory management and directives
· Demonstrable experience with high performance and high data volume applications
· Data grids, local caches, client aggregation and filtering
· Solid front-end web development and HTML5 technologies
· Demonstrable experience with Web 3.0 UX (CSS3)
· Experience with Karma/Jasmine testing
· Demonstrable experience of software design patterns and programming
· Experience developing and working with RESTful APIs
· Experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle
· Experience of working using Agile principles in small functional teams
· A solid understanding of standard change control policies and procedures and experience working in an IT environment with rigorous change control procedures
· Excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills.
· Knowledge and demonstrable experience of current best practices in Java development
· Basic experience with Selenium, Protractor
· Experience with SQL based Database development (e.g Oracle, Sybase)
· Awareness of test-driven development and design
· Experience of working in a continuous integration environment
· Any credit risk experience gained working within an IT department
· Supplier contract or permanent contract;
· Career counseling;
· Strategic projects in banking area;
· Very good atmosphere at work with the pioneers in the industry.
Interested? Motivated? Apply on-line in English at email@example.com
Please include a clause:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended.