Are you dreaming of highly visible, global project? Do you like developing front-end while back-end is not a secret for you?
Join Margo Consulting!
As a Full-stack Developer you will become a part of newly established, dynamic team in Wroclaw responsible for providing solutions for the main international Bank’s website and for the globally leveraged Intranet platform.
It is a challenging and exciting position. You will have an opportunity to work on a highly visible project implemented using cutting edge technologies and toolset. The page has a global reach what implicates challenges specific for global web pages accessible globally. You will be cooperating with teams in 2 other locations.
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for:
• Improving the attractiveness of these websites by incorporating the latest trends and technologies especially from tablets and smartphones
• Design, development, debugging and maintenance of software components using the JAVA based Adobe AEM technologies
• Understanding and converting user requirements into high quality functional solutions for the Bank’s Intranet and/or Internet
• Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management implementation
• Integrate web sites with Adobe analytics and analyze/report on analytics data
Location: Wroclaw / Type of the contract: permanent or B2B /
Remuneration: depends on your knowledge and experience
The position is ideal for you if you have:
· Good understanding of Java and J2EE applications - proven experience in writing code
· Experience in design methodologies (UML, Component Design Tools, etc.)
· Experience with core frameworks such as Apache Sling, Apache Jackrabbit (JCR) and Apache Felix (OSGI)
· Knowledge on tools used in development process (like Jira, Jenkins, Teamcity, Maven or Gradle, Subversion, Git)
· Understanding of all CMS building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc.
· Strong desire to learn new technologies
Joining Margo Consulting you can expect:
· Ability to work in international consulting company, a leader in its industry in France;
· Ambitious projects in the financial sector;
· Permanent contract or B2B cooperation;
· Benefits such as medical care and sports card;
· Opportunities for development (planning career paths, trainings, opportunities to switch between projects, including changes of position, opportunities to engage in additional activities);
· Very good atmosphere of work, integration events.
Few words about us:
Created in 2005 in Paris, Margo Consulting is a leading consulting company providing IT services. We hire 250 people and rank number one with investment banks in terms of consulting quality. We work in partnership with our clients helping them to create agile and outstanding information systems and we are pioneers on many complex issues, with high financial and technological added values.
By investing in the development of our employees and our start-up incubator, we have the ambition to create the future of IT and financial recruitment.
Interested? Motivated? Apply on-line in English at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember about the clause:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended.