Database Developer with Hadoop
Are you passionate about working with huge amount of data? Are you familiar with Hadoop and Oracle databases?
Join Margo Consulting!
As a Database Developer you will be a member of the team in an international investment Bank and you will be responsible for :
- Developing web applications & modules within projects in Management Accounting area
- Designing application architecture, modules and functionalities
- Estimating own tasks' time, cooperating with project manager and team
- Maintaining consistent technical and business documentation
- Supporting internal stakeholders & process owners with both technical and business expertise
- Ensuring high quality of code
- Testing created functionalities, test automation
Location: Wrocław / Type of the contract: permanent or B2B /
Remuneration: depends on your knowledge and experience
The position is ideal for you if have:
• Data technology knowledge:
- experience in production usage of Hadoop or similar technology
- experience in using relational databases like Oracle
• Data processing and reconciliation for huge amount of data:
- Ability to process data from various number of inputs (Big Data, spreadsheets, databases, flat files),
- Ability to reconcile data from various number of inputs,
- Ability to prepare reports based on processed data,
- Ability to handle import processes for various number of data sources using different languages,
- Ability to read and write SQL (including PL/SQL) queries,
- Ability to read and write Unix scripts,
- Ability to find out differences and similarities in processed data.
- Ability to use JIRA, Maven, SVN is a must.
• High level of interpersonal skills.
• Good communication skills in English (both written and oral)
Would be great also if you have:
• Background in development in Java
• Experience in working in international, distributed teams
Joining Margo Consulting you can expect:
· Ability to work in international consulting company, a leader in its industry in France;
· Ambitious projects in the financial sector;
· Permanent contract or B2B cooperation;
· Benefits such as medical care and sports card;
· Opportunities for development (planning career paths, trainings, opportunities to switch between projects, including changes of position, opportunities to engage in additional activities);
· Very good atmosphere of work, integration events.
Few words about us:
Created in 2005 in Paris, Margo Consulting is a leading consulting company providing IT services. We hire 250 people and rank number one with investment banks in terms of consulting quality. We work in partnership with our clients helping them to create agile and outstanding information systems and we are pioneers on many complex issues, with high financial and technological added values.
By investing in the development of our employees and our start-up incubator, we have the ambition to create the future of IT and financial recruitment.
Interested? Motivated? Apply on-line at email@example.com
Please remember about the clause:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended.